Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What a sweet husband!

It has been a while since I have had the time and energy to update this journal, but we're all still here and still healthy. :) I'm past the 12-week mark now, and contrary to what I was told would probably happen, I'm feeling sicker than ever. I think it's a conspiracy... Women who have had children all agree to lie and tell us that the morning sickness goes away after the first three months, because if they didn't, no one would get pregnant! :)

School is going well, and I appreciate my much more relaxed job this year.

I am waiting for two exciting packages from UPS. This evening, I will finally be receiving 90 Zofran pills (after many phone calls to the insurance company and pharmacies). And tomorrow or Thursday, we will be getting our rented home doppler so we can listen to and record the baby's heartbeat! I'll try to put a recording of the heartbeat on the website, but if I can't find a way to do it, I'll be sure to email it out. I told Jeff from the beginning that I wanted to rent one, but he told me that we didn't need it and it was too much money. I found out this week that he had planned to get one the whole time, he just wanted to surprise me. :) He's so sweet!

No comments: