Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Listening to the baby

Everything is going well. I'm still feeling really sick, but I was able to get through a day without the Zofran today. I listen to the baby's heartbeat every day when I get up in the morning, and Jeff and I listen every evening. It's a neat bonding experience. It's usually pumping away at about 160 beats per minute. Sometimes it's a really quiet patter, and other times, it sounds like a freight train chugging. It just depends on where the baby is. We can also hear him or her moving around in there. This is one very active baby already!

We started putting a few basic things on our registry (although we already know of some changes we need to make). It was so much fun to get that started! I can't wait until we know what color clothes we need! :)

No comments: