Sunday, August 7, 2005

Maternity clothes already?

I have started wearing maternity clothes a little this weekend, not because they are totally necessary at this point, but more because they're much more comfortable than tight clothes! Maybe it's because of the big shirts, or maybe it's because of the baby, or maybe it's because of the two McDonalds cheeseburgers I ate the other day, but I'm definitely starting to look a little bit pregnant. A friend at church today asked to touch my belly. My first belly touch...a big moment! :) Everyone says that by the time the baby is born, I'll be sick of everyone touching my belly, but I don't think I will mind. It's just so exciting!Jeff is really excited too, and I love watching him get ready for the baby. He is itching to get started on the nursery. On the day that we found out about this baby, he was already saying "I want to have the baby now!" He has already been out pricing diapers and formula at Sam's Club. :)

No comments: