Thursday, December 15, 2005

Graduation

We have officially graduated form chilbirth class. We got to learn all about the drugs at the last class, so I think we're as prepared as anyone could be. I'm excited and ready to start packing a suitcase, but I'll try to resist that urge for a little while longer-don't want to give Alyssa any ideas. :)

As my doctor suggested, I got one of those maternity support belts that holds your belly up (the ones that we have been laughing at for months). As promised, it really does help with the aches and pains, and I think it keeps Alyssa's weight off of my bladder too, which is really nice!

This is an incredibly busy week with all the Christmas programs at school. We were supposed to have a field trip to the Children's Museum today, but we had to reschedule because we're on a 2-hour fog delay. (There are probably first graders crying all over town this morning.) At first, I was really glad that I wouldn't have to walk around up and down those ramps with 7-year-olds for hours today...but then I started imagining how enormous I'll be in a month or two when we reschedule the trip. :0

Our ultrasound is at 2:00 tomorrow. They'll make sure everything is okay with Alyssa and see how big she is. I'll update as soon as I can.

No comments: