Monday, February 20, 2006

STILL waiting...

Alyssa seems to be very comfortable right where she is. (I'm actually having fewer and fewer contractions every day.) I, on the other hand, am anything but comfortable! My blood pressure continues to be a concern (though not an emergency). My hands are SO swollen that it hurts to bend my fingers, and I'm having bad headaches (a combination of blood pressure and sinuses, I think). I can't wait for Alyssa to make her big entrance! Jeff is very eager to meet his daughter face to face too.

We see the doctor tomorrow afternoon. I suspect that he will induce me before this week is over as long as insurance will cover it (and that shouldn't be a problem considering the blood pressure issue). It's definitely time to get this process over with so we can bring our baby home!

No comments: