Friday, February 17, 2006

Bad news, Good news

Here is today's doctor appointment update...

Bad news: barely any progress in my cervix since Tuesday

Good news: The doctor stripped my membranes again, so we're hoping that there will be more progress by next time.

Bad news: After months of contractions, I didn't have a single one during my NST!

Good news: Alyssa's NST results were just fine, so she is not showing any negative effects from my blood pressure

Bad news: My blood pressure still isn't all that great, especially when I get up and move around.

Good news: It goes down when I lie down and rest.

Bad news: So the doctor tells me I pretty much need to stay lying down and do nothing.

Good news: Because of my blood pressure, the doctor will hopefully be able to induce me next week if I haven't gone into labor before then, so...

Great news: Alyssa will be here very soon!!!

No comments: