Tuesday, November 29, 2005

2/3 of the way!

Today begins our third trimester. The second trimester seemed to go a lot faster than the first. I'm starting to feel very huge, and running into things with my big belly is now a daily occurance. It's getting a lot more difficult to turn over in bed and bend down to pick things up off the ground. It's fascinating to watch my belly get bigger every day. Just when I get used to it being one size, it gets bigger. :) Jeff and I looked at some baby dolls in the store the other day that are about the size of Alyssa, and we were amazed at how big she's getting!!!

Alyssa and Kitten (our little siamese cat) seem to have a special relationship already. Kitten lays against my belly every night, and I think Alyssa knows she's there, especially when she purrs very loudly, because she kicks her a lot. I hope that they still like each other after Alyssa is born and Kitten's jealousy has set in. ;)

Alyssa woke up and started moving this morning when I talked to her. It's neat to know that she hears my voice and responds like that. She probably doesn't have a clue that I'm actually talking to her, but it's fun anyway. :)

No comments: