Thursday, October 13, 2005

Alyssa Jane

Today, our little Alyssa Jane (yes, we finally decided!) is "half-baked"! 20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go! To celebrate the occasion, she has been extra-active today.

I got good news about my blood sugar. My glucose tolerance test was "very normal" (I think it was better than normal, because the nurse sounded really impressed!), so I don't have to go for the diabetic counseling. I'm still working on adjusting the times when I eat and trying to have just the right amount of carbohydrates. It doesn't make a big difference, but it does help a little with the faintness and headaches. Overall, the "morning sickness" is getting better. I don't have to take the Zofran to function anymore. I still get sick about once a day, but it's not nearly as bad as it was!

Assuming that the insurance company approves, we'll be having another ultrasound on the 27th, so we'll have more pictures to share soon!

No comments: