Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Getting ready

Sorry it has been so long since my last update! There hasn't been too much news to report. I think I may be feeling the baby flutter around in there, but it's really hard to tell what is the baby since my uterus is a little "hyperactive" to begin with. We now have our glider rocking chair compliments of the new Scheck grandparents. We put together the stroller and gave the cats a test ride, which didn't exactly thrill the little one. :) And I assembled the swing, which was quite an adventure because of all the packaging, tons of tape, and confusing directions. It must be a test to see if you have the patience for parenthood! :) So now we can sit in the nursery and rock in the chair and dream about our baby.

My bloodwork is scheduled for Monday, and we only have 15 days left to wait until our big ultrasound! I have decided that I like the boy baby clothes better than the girly pink ones, so I guess if this is a girl, she'll just have to wear lots of green, blue, and yellow. :)

No comments: